Letterbox marketing can work really well for retailers and domestic service providers.
While some refer to letterbox marketing material as ‘junk mail,’ a 2007 survey by Sweeney research indicates that a large percentage of Australian households respond positively to letterbox marketing.
Some interesting research findings about so called ‘junk mail’…
- 87% of survey respondents regularly read unaddressed advertising material
- 82% of letterbox marketing material stays in the home up to 1 week
- 55% of survey respondents read all of their letterbox marketing material
- 43% of homes more than 2 people read catalogues
- 45% of survey respondents made a purchase after reading a retail catalogue
SAM Sales and Marketing can assist small business and national brands with letterbox marketing campaigns. We can provide –
- Sales promotion theming
- Graphic design
- Print and distribution
- Measurable results
Our in house creative team and network of trade print and distribution partners combine to offer customers with a letterbox marketing service that is affordable and effective
Should you require additional information on the letterbox marketing medium or a comprehensive quotation please be in touch.
Contact: Peter McKinnon on: (03) 9 646 5644, or email - email@example.com