5 Tips for Running a Successful Instant Win Campaign
Retail marketers and brand managers who are looking to boost sales or introduce a new product and stimulate trial can’t go past Instant Win Sales Promotions.
HERE ARE 5 TIPS FOR RUNNING A SUCCESSFUL CAMPAIGN…
1. LEGALS Make sure you’ve got the necessary Australian Trade Lottery Permits to run your promotion.
2. PRIZES The more instant prizes you have, the stronger the response to the promotion will be. A major prize draw with a blockbuster prize will also add impact to your promotion.
3. KEEP IT SIMPLE Effective promotions have a strong call to action. Make your promotional theme powerful, punchy and fun!
4. REDEMPTION Ensure that customers can claim their prize quickly. On the spot prize redemption is always the best!
5. BUILD A DATABASE Structure your promotion to capture valuable direct marketing data. Include a major prize draw, in addition to the instant win component of your promotion, and make it open to both winners and non - winners alike. As part of your Terms and Conditions of Entry, state that all ‘entrants in to the prize draw may be contacted in future to be advised of on - going offers and special promotions’.
Tap into SAM’s expertise…
SAM can obtain permits, source prizes, design and securely print and seed Instant Win games in a range of formats including: scratch and win cards, break open game cards, peel to reveal labels and uniquely coded coupons and direct mail pieces.
In addition, we can set up electronic Instant Win promotions using SMS and web based systems with random prize draw capabilities.
For further information, or a quotation for an Instant Win style promotion please contact Peter McKinnon - SAM Sales and Marketing (03) 9646 5644 or firstname.lastname@example.org