Electronic Prize Draws - Made Easy
Since 1981, SAM Sales and Marketing have been helping Australian advertisers and agencies apply for Lottery Permits for consumer and trade promotions.
In addition to drafting promotional Terms and Conditions of Entry and providing a Permit Application service, SAM can also manage random electronic (chance) prize draws using approved random prize draw software.
SAM simply upload competition entry data to a dedicated prize draw program that can pick a single or multiple random winners, quickly, affordably and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Please note: The structure of a promotion cannot be changed once a promotion has commenced. The Terms and Conditions of entry must be ’set in stone'. For example, a promotion can’t be extended or the prize pool cannot be adjusted.
In addition to managing prize draws SAM can help marketers to apply for permits provided that they have Australian Business Registration (A.B.N).
SAM can also assist marketers with any, or all of the following:
• Draft Terms and Conditions of Entry
• Promotion Creative (SAM has a state of the art graphic design studio)
• Insured Prize Promotions - insurance for high-value prizes and prize pools.
• Point of Sale Display development, production & distribution
• Instant Win competitions
• Catalogue production
• On-Pack Promotions
• Competition Websites and SMS lines to collect entry data
• Database Management (data is assigned to the client at the conclusion of the promotion)
• Prize Draw Scrutineering
• Prize Sourcing & Fulfillment
• Public Notices
For more information, please contact:
Peter McKinnon, (03) 9646 5644 / email@example.com