Information Required for Australian Trade Lottery Permit Applications
If your company needs assistance with applying for permits for Trade Promotions, SAM Sales and Marketing can assist. We have extensive experience in managing Australian promotions and Trade Lottery Permit Applications is a service that we offer to brand marketers and specialist agencies to ensure that their promotions comply with state lottery regulations.
To assist a Promoter to draft Terms and Conditions and apply for permits on behalf of their company or organization, here’s a summary of the information we require as a starting point.
- Is the promotion running at national or state level? (some states in Australia require government approval and a permit application to be lodged). CLICK HERE for information.
- Promotion Start and close date.
- Promoters name, address and A.B.N (Australian Business Number).
- Promoters authorized contact person - name, email and phone contact details
- Information and How to Enter and the eligibility to enter.
- Prize pool including prize value (prize details must be very specific).
- Prize draw location, date and time (SAM can conduct Prize draws at our office if required).
- How the winner/s will be determined including draw method.
- How the winner/s will be notified e.g. Phone, Email, SMS etc.
- Where the winner/s name/s will be published e.g. website, social media etc.
- Unclaimed prize draw date, time and location.
- A Letter of Authority authorizing SAM to apply on your behalf