Leap ahead of the pack with disciplined Sales Promotion
For B2B & B2C businesses Sales Promotions play a vital role in educating prospects and customers about products and services. Most importantly, promotions incentivise target audiences to transact.
If you haven’t already planned your promotional program for the coming months - HOP TO IT! In the increasingly competitive retail landscapes (storefront and online), Sales Promotion plays a key role in influencing purchasing decisions.
Here are 5 Steps you can take to take a leap forward in the coming months and rest of the year ahead:
- ANALYSE YOUR MARKET by reviewing sales data to determine who’s buying what, where and when. Also examine and aim to surpass or shadow competitor offers. Know where your sales opportunities lie.
- TAILOR PROMOTIONS to capitalise on sales trends and to meet the needs and desires of your various market segments. Highly targeted promotions are generally the most effective.
- SET UP A PROMOTIONAL CALENDAR - regular and disciplined promotional activity will serve to maintain brand awareness and also compound returns on marketing investment.
- SET TARGETS so that you can monitor the effectiveness of your promotions. Stick with the winners and drop the under performers. Perform post promotion analysis and adapt your campaigns to maximise sales conversions.
- MAINTAIN BRAND & PROMOTION COMPLIANCE to ensure that your branding is professional and recognizable. Ensure that promotion communication is legally compliant. If needed seek guidance on trade practice regulation and permit requirements.
Remember Sales Promotion plays a key role in the marketing mix. Use it to your advantage!
- Generate interest in new products and services
- Convert product interest into sales at both trade and consumer level
- Retain existing customers & maintain brand awareness over time
- Counteract competition or disrupt markets
- Take rapid advantage of market opportunities
- Enhance or reinvigorate established brands & mature products
SAM has a proven track record in developing and managing effective sales promotion campaigns at affordable rates. We can provide all of the services you need keep your business in the customer spotlight:
- Campaign Strategy & Creative
- Local & National Competitions
- Trade Incentives
- Promotion Advertising
- Database Marketing
- Trade Promotion Licensing (permits)
- Competition Entry Systems
- Sales Presentations
- Point of Purchase Theming & Displays
- Prize sourcing, Prize Draws & Fulfilment
If you need advice on establishing or improving your promotional program, we invite you to speak to us and tap into our expertise.