SAM Sales and Marketing work with brand marketers, retailers and specialist agencies to provide sales promotion campaign management solutions.
The name SAM is derived from the words Sales and Marketing - and that’s what we’re all about!
Our experience in sales and marketing communication enables us to set up and manage promotions quickly, affordably and in compliance with Australian trade promotion regulations. We work on local area, state specific and national promotions to assist small businesses, national and international brands.
SAM can provide all, or any of the following services…
- Campaign Strategy - evaluate markets, set objectives to develop targeted promotions
- Creative - creative concepts, copy and content for integrated print and digital advertising
- Test Marketing - pilot, test & perfect a campaign and safeguard marketing investment
- Promotion Planning & Implementation - meeting budget and deadlines and track results
- Sales Aids - presentations and marketing collateral for sales teams
- Trade Incentives - promotions to motivate retailers and distributors to support brands
- In Store Advertising - point of sale displays, theming and digital advertising
- Social Media Marketing - engaging communication to stimulate interaction
- Database Marketing - Electronic Direct Mail (EDM), SMS & traditional print / post
- Competition Entry Data Capture - web landing pages and SMS entry systems
- Lottery Permit Compliance - Terms and Conditions of Entry and permit applications
- Prize Draws - electronic draws and web or SMS based Instant Win promotions
- Prize Sourcing & Fulfilment - wholesale and contra prize sourcing and delivery
SAM’s co-ordinated approach sales promotion and marketing communication achieves optimum results. We combine creative skills with marketing disciplines to ensure that all elements in the marketing mix work together.
If you’re looking for advice or assistance with from a cost-effective consultancy with a proven track record, feel free to make contact.
Peter McKinnon - firstname.lastname@example.org / (03) 9646 5644.