SAM Sales and Marketing Corporate Communication & Marketing Design Studio
SAM Sales and Marketing develop corporate communication material and manage promotional programs for a diverse customer base of successful marketers throughout Australasia. SAM provides clients with creative communication and promotion marketing strategy and a full range of creative services.
SAM operates a state of the art graphic design studio based in Bay Street, Port Melbourne and we offer copy writing, art direction and creative design, photography and multi - media services. SAM’s experienced studio design team can assist with…
• Branding & Corporate Identity
• Sales Brochures, Trade Presenters & Catalogues (print & electronic)
• Electronic document publishing
• Direct Marketing material - Australia Post compliant
• Point of Sale Display design, prototypes & production
• Packaging design, mock - ups & finished artwork
• Sales Promotion Design
• Signage design
• Letter - box marketing material
• Fully personalised print communication
• Email Marketing
• Web design
• Web banners (animated)
• Uniquely coded print collateral for promotions
• Advertising design for all forms of print and online
• Media transfer: QuickCut, Adsend & other specialised media transfer systems
• Product Photography and Photoshop retouching
• Conference theming and collateral
• Product Displays & Merchandising
• Sales Presentations
Add value to your marketing…SAM can help you save time and money on marketing communications and deliver creativity and support to help you sell more!
SAM is structured to provide busy marketers with creative marketing services quickly and affordably. We also offer strategic input on marketing and communication strategy that is backed by a proven track record. No project is too big or small!
At SAM we look after clients with an aim to build long - standing relationships and to see our customers succeed.
For further information on SAM’s creative design and studio service offer, please contact Peter McKinnon – firstname.lastname@example.org / (03) 9 646 5644.